This intensive two-day workshop will be the first in the industry to address acquisition and workflow with a fixed lens 3D camcorder and 3D rigs fitted with high-end digital cameras, featuring the Panasonic 3D Camcorder AG-3DA1 and Panasonic P2HD Varicam Camcorders in 3D production rigs.
Attendees will get an overview of 3D Technology and discover what equipment options are available. Hands-on camera labs will put students behind the lens as they create and screen their own 3D content with guidance from industry expert instructors/Cinematographers Geoff Boyle & Barry Braverman.
What you will learn:
- Overview of 3D - convergence, role of the Stereographer, history of 3D
- 3D Choices on set - camcorder and rig options
- Hands on Camera Lab - students will shoot with the Panasonic 3D camera and participate in mentored shoots with 3D rigs
- Screening of camera lab footage
- 3D Post Workflow options
- Onset viewing options
- Dos & Don'ts of 3D with hands on assignments to demo