On Thursday, January 28, 2010New for 2010, the Sundance Film Festival expands to audiences across the country for one special night of film and dialogue.
Across AmericaOn Thursday, January 28, the Sundance Film Festival dispatches eight filmmakers with their films from Park City to eight cities across the country to screen and discuss direct-from-Festival films with audiences. Tickets will be available through each theatre's individual box office. All films will be selected from the official Sundance Film Festival program to be announced in December.
Participating cities and art house theatres:
- Michigan Theater, Ann Arbor, MI
- Coolidge Corner Theatre, Brookline, MA
- BAM, Brooklyn, NY
- Music Box Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Downtown Independent, Los Angeles, CA
- The Belcourt Theatre, Nashville, TN
- Sundance Cinemas Madison, Madison, WI
- Sundance Kabuki Cinemas, San Francisco, CA